Friday 5 January, 2007

Promise

Gadzooks!
Along with my head and all the large dishy chunks of sanity I used to be the proud owner of, I seem to have lost my appetite. Just imagine that. Food doesn’t interest me anymore. If this irksome phenomenon continues, I will literally be a mere shadow of my former self. And no, it’s not a good thing. Irrespective of all the assholes who giggle about my weight when they think I’m not looking, I prefer this to anything else.

In the very recent past, I’ve slowly started remembering what I used to be like. I feel greatly endeared by the prospect of falling back into the warm safe arms of reclusion. I’ve really enjoyed the fluff of the past year, also the frills and fancies and, err, whatnot. But I need to get out of it now or forever hold my peace. To accelerate and ease the process, trips to local gym, local pool, local music shop and Premier Book Store will be made at 1800 hrs, today. And after a brief meeting with True Friends (JP, I also have!), I will fall back into 2005.

This New Year, I resolve to go back to an older happier one. Or at least a murky meager semblance of it.

No comments: