Monday 22 January, 2007

Stories at the Coffee Table

Here it is, finally. Please pick up a copy, and support some impoverished (and maybe some-not-so) writers. And if you're wondering about the uncharacteristic benevolence of a cynic, don't. It's not so uncharacteristic; I'm quite nice. But if you must know, one of my stories is in this book. If you're interested in picking up a copy, mail me at thewriterbites@gmail.com. I'll see if I can get a copy across to you. Okay? Okay.

A lot of people have put in a lot of hard work to make this happen. And besides being very grateful, I'm also very excited. So love us! Love me! Look at the cover! Judge it! Buy!

Update: I forgot to mention! JP, dear friend of Dog for a Day, is also in this here book. Not one, but two reasons to buy, ja?



Stories at the Coffee Table
Edited by Peter Griffin, Manisha Lakhe and Annie Zaidi
With a foreword by Nilanjana S Roy
Design and cover photograph by Hemant Suthar
A Caferati Publication

3 comments:

Firefoxcub said...

nice work, di. Is this wrk of genius avail. online fr purchase only? Or i guess i culd wait till may and buy it back hme. either wy. congrats. Are u richer yet? can i give up on being the starving artist and just be good friends/sisters with the successful ones? Ill be quiet, i promise.

just flakin' it said...

wowww ur a faymbous! Cant wait to get my hands on it! Can you come deliver in hyderabad? Home Delivery? Much louvwww.

JP said...

Hey, I'm in it too! We are the Eleetist Kabal Of Faymbous Unknown Bangalore Righters, right?