Monday 29 January, 2007

Update: Stories at the Coffee Table

A message from the powers that be.



Stories at the Coffee Table costs a modest Rs 200. (That’s about US$ 4.50. For a quick conversion to other currencies, see XE.com Universal Currency Converter.)
As of this writing, there’s only one way to buy Stories at the Coffee Table: email us at editors at caferati dot com, with your mailing address. We’ll courier a copy to you, and you can pay cash on delivery (the purchase price + postage from New Delhi, India) when it reaches you.
We’re negotiating deals with distributers and booksellers as we speak. We will update this page with details soon.
(For regular updates, please link to http://www.caferati.com/caferati-creative/satct/buy/ )

7 comments:

Firefoxcub said...

ha! I might be the first person ever to order it online. :)
You know its weird... i see 200 Rs and im like mother of FUCK. But then its only 5.25 CAD and thts ONLY 5 dollars. Thts cheap. I now understand how currency exchanges work and why foreigners blow so much dough in Asia.

Priyapravas said...

Congrats! When's the reading session? -PP

Priyapravas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP said...

Thanks a lot Aisha. Do let us know what you think of our stories (says the attention-hungry hack).

Anoopa Anand said...

Aisha: Thank you, lovely! Yes, please let us know when you read our stories. Can't wait for you to have the book! Actually, can't wait to receive my own copy.

PP: No reading, ra. Will give you the stories, you read in Tavern. :)

JP: I want my bleddy copy, daaaa!

JP said...

Me too. I've got a space for it all cleared up and ready in my litle shrine to myself and everything. argh

Manish Bhatt said...

You are with Caferati? How come I never caught you poem there?