Thursday 23 August, 2007

House, warmed

Okay, I swear this is the last time I'm moving. Really. Not again,for a very long time, no. It's not fun. Moving. Not fun. It does things to your muscles, stamina and grammar that are not altogether encouraging.

But here are some pictures of the housewarming party, where, if you look carefully, you can also see glimpses of the house that was warmed.

All images courtesy Sabbah Haji, my ex. Flatmate. I'm straight as hell.


Aashi, DJ, Sharmon the Legend and me


Makhoos, Chits and the Bizarre Mr. Mallapur, with Jimi


Shro, DJ and Sharmon


Jaideep, Venky and their beeyatch, Gautam


Some guys have all the luck


Lovely Shreyashi


Wall, fridge

2 comments:

Firefoxcub said...

is this the cute house u were tellin me about when i met u last? oh and u missed my birthday di.

Tartrazina said...

house warming?? HOT! HOT! HOT! ...i'd say it got kinda steamy in there ;-) hehe