Sunday 17 December, 2006

So many cricketers, so little time

In a bid to make me feel better about my Current Life Situation, my father has promised to make some calls and check if this man is available:

(Yes, I do like him. No, he's not creepy. You know who's creepy? Yuvraj Singh.)
I am quite pleased and more than a little touched. But now I'm wondering how to tell him that I actually want this man. And making calls to him might be a little more expensive:


(RRrrrrrrRR)

Life never stops being complicated.

5 comments:

Arun said...

er, you okay?

Anoopa Anand said...

Is my taste in cricketing heroes so worrying?
:)

longblackveil said...

Chweee! You dutty, dutty girl!!! Ogling two men on the same domain, simultaneously? Naaahiiiii...iiin... [And can you imagine yourself ever having a serious conversation with someone called... mmmmppfff... Monty??!!! Bwuaahahah.]

Arun said...

It isn't the names as much as the numbers. Didn't realise that two meant "many" :) Okay, now I know.

Anoopa Anand said...

Hahaha. No, Arun, I must hasten to add that my taste in general is lacking in quality. It's something I'm learning to live with. At least it is unlikely that I'll meet famous cricketers, so I'm trying to be grateful.