Sunday 10 December, 2006

Ceebee, ungaaaa*a sooot*le love is stronger than pride

Like I said, when I grow up I want to be a cold hearted snake. Till then, I will be Jakes's female counterpart. Speaking of whom, somebody bring him back, before I die of Jakeslessness. And here are a bunch of thank yous, since I refuse to abuse and hand out my fuck-yous.

Vinay and Appu- My colleagues ate the chocolates, but at the risk of sounding like the fake bastard I might become some day, I loved the gesture. I love you boys.

Mr. Ibrahim and VG: When you ply someone with alcohol, you are always in fear of getting immensely plied yourselves! Thank you for your drunken depressed company and all the lousy advice I hope I never take. "Dude. You need to go out and get laid, babe. Babe, seriously, dude." Yes, thank you. It's called fighting fire with fire.

Amma: Thanks for being able to hate someone I am magnificently incapable of hating. But I wish I could tell you what malnourished recompense hatred is, when it comes to love.

Sabbah: What can I say. Among a million other things, thank you for making the hair-today-gone-tomorrow cliche come alive, with such style! Once I stop looking like someone punched me in the face, I'm sure the pixie look will come alive. I love you to pieces. And, let's face it, Aida was our dream first!

Potato: Choothfuckingbaaaaaaaaastards!

Pink: I don't know if you got that message through your wife. I told her to tell you that nobody will ever live up to the benchmark you've set. I may as well buy myself a (real) cat now, so by the time I'm old, I'll have many.

Mark and Nams: I've saved you for the end, because. I've seen you guys try to fill in this big gaping hole by my side, and I really appreciate it. Love. I owe you bigtime.

Now, can someone return my Jakes, please???

1 comment:

longblackveil said...

Bwaaaa! Hello, Style Rani. Remember, chin up.