Wednesday 2 January, 2008

The blogger who won't

I know, I know.
Two months.
Wretched.

Will write in greater detail, maybe tomorrow, with photographs for proof wherever possible. Meanwhile, here are some key words to keep you in the loop with what's been going on in my head.

Dhoni x Ms. Padukone x Yuvraj= the triangle that never was (OR, PythagorARSE); aaanyhooo, where's the cricket boys?; ducks, ducks, ducks; Rahul!; Sehwag??; pitch bitch

Bombay; Biladi wedding; the reception with the karela dinosaur; is 'biladi' masculine or feminine?; The Saab and how much I love her; Bombay people, places, trains, old friends, why am I here???; A dog called Fucker in Andheri; hot buttered apple tea; Vinay Aravind and the Lost Scripts for Encyclopaedia Titanica; and also, Richard Clayderboy

Steve, out of his comfort zone; remarkable words by The Wall; grabbed greedily at Strand for Mr. Pink; the Strand book sale

Bhutto; schoolboys and guns; cyber dares-real deaths; who started the fire?

New Year's Eve; Farida Khanum; twenty-six candles; how to heal a man's broken heart; mental turmoil- where do we go from here (Mumbai, meri jaan); Kiran, who I love

That's all.
How're you? Tell me.

4 comments:

just flakin' it said...

maydum, heartfelt thanks for out of my comfort-zone, how i have waited to read it (for a year and a half)

longblackveil said...

Hello, I love you too.

Anonymous said...

And on this rainy sunday morning, with coldplay filling the room and a looming journey filling my head, when I'm looking for something to fill my mind I discover that you aren't dead yet. You were almost, mind you. Write. -AR

Anonymous said...

yay, that's my second appearance on your blog and this time also along with my good friends hot buttered apple tea and richard clayderboy. What a fundastic. They've removed the Piano the bastages. They have some expensive-ass paintings in its place. Paintings are not as much fun. They are, after all, incapable of playing old Hindi songs with dream theater-ish tempo changes.