Monday 15 October, 2007

Joey

Our little Joey died yesterday, again, in the jaws of hungry canines. I love dogs passionately, but I love them a little less now. Joey was only six months old- as old as Foucault, the last cat who also died under similar circumstances. I feel very responsible for Joey's death. In retrospect, I could have done a bunch of things that I didn't do. And I feel awful. But Joey is gone. And I am grateful, now, for at least having known him. Here are some pictures of our lovely baby, who loved food and loved women. And a good long snooze on Sushma's stomach. And fish. And his older brother Bonzo. I miss you, Joey.

Images courtesy Preetam Koilpillai.


2 comments:

Bikerdude said...

V sorry I say :(

Lovely blog btw. Will be back with unerring regularitude and repeatedness :)

Jellicles said...

i am so very sorry for your loss. he was a beautiful cat and hugs to bonzo..