Monday 24 September, 2007

Sabbah??? Ready???

I can't believe I have to be at work today. I just want to spend the entire day, counting down to the match. This one. It's going to be hilarious, of course, considering an India-Pakistan match is hardly ever about cricket. But I'm going to make it about cricket as much as I can. Okay, maybe I will allow for some melodramatic conversations with The Saab, who is no doubt going to be flapping all over the television screen, just like me.

Sigh.
Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

longblackveil said...

Boo, I am done for. I will never be ready again. [Oh, wait, Indo-Pak series coming up, eh?]

Thanks for not coming and getting me from the bottom of Ulsoor Lake. Hmmph.

Anoopa Anand said...

Hmm. Your spirit is very efficient with the keyboard then.
And, oh. NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!