Tuesday 17 July, 2007

I grow old, I grow old, I wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled

Birthday beer and biriyani at Boomsa's. Seventy bottles and fifteen people. Here's the evidence.


On the occasion of its birthday. New, improved and older than ever.


Twisting by the beer


Sharmon shows off his...creation


The legend and the bathroom singer. Sharmon and me.


Bonzo Anand Haji wakes up and decides to join the party


Bonzo and Sandesh exchange top secret information.


Bonzo entertains Devika


DJ makes big eyes at unsuspecting unidentified male. Sigh.


Chitra Raghavan trying to come in the way of an already rocky relationship.


Is there someone else in Sabbah's life? Who is the other woman? Is it Chitra? Is it...


Oh my God! Before my VERY eyes. Sabbah and the other woman, Shro.


Left to right: Saher taking drinks, Rolf talking to Zu, Zu talking to Rolf's beer, me talking to my beer


Left to right: Sandesh, Benny, Tina Moo, Ahmed and his phone

4 comments:

Firefoxcub said...

fun.
im ready to kill myself here in trivandrum.
come visit and thwart suicide?

Tartrazina said...

woman you looked gorgeous in that saree :-)

just flakin' it said...

hello hottie-seeray person! Happy beer-thday, the motley crew is seemingly motley-er every year !

Anonymous said...

Happy peach schnappy birthday 'Noopa. May the beer never stop flowing in your backyard. *Hugs*