Tuesday 27 March, 2007

Notes to my family



My brother-in-law made this postcard for me. The two yellow dots are artistic representations of my cats. Dear Pink, you made my day. Your mental picture of my cats is perfect. And since we have no explanation for the red background, allow me. Red is for all the bloodshed, while they sharpen their nails and teeth on Sabbah and me.

~

My five-year-old niece has recently informed her father that she will be marrying David Gilmour when she grows up. And that she will be calling him 'honey' once they are wed. Dear Murli, it's all downhill from here. You know that, right?

~

Ma.
My cats refuse to be good Brahmins. They eat fish and chicken and all kinds of animals. Okay? Okay.

4 comments:

Tartrazina said...

ha ha!! children these days ;)

Anoopa Anand said...

Hahaha. M-A-D maaaaad.

Firefoxcub said...

Gilmour, eh? Crap. GUess the little brat wins this round.

Shilpa Bhatnagar said...

LOL:)) I love that card. Kitty cat person meself, landed here via some convoluted route that I don't even remember anymore, but hope to visit again. Oh and i loved your cat haiku.