Saturday 12 May, 2007

Coming up for air

What is the exact opposite of serendipity? A chance meeting or occurrence that changes your life all right, but not for the better?

If life wants to be messed up enough, you’ll meet at least one really sick twisted person in your lifetime. I’ve had the immense displeasure of not only knowing one such but also being related to him. And tomorrow, he’s getting married. I just wish there was some way of telling the unsuspecting woman, what she is getting into. But I’ve realized I don’t have what it takes to face her or do anything about it. I only hope that her life henceforth will be okay. And that I will stop feeling guilty and helpless.

I don’t know if my sin is worse than his. If there really is a God, I wish It would show up right about now.

No comments: