Tuesday 17 April, 2007

Appu's birthday

Here are some pictures from last evening at Windsor Pub, where a bunch of us got drunk on account of Appu having attained puberty. All these pictures have Appu and Mayur only. Because they were doing the entertaining and because they were right in front of me.


Big strong Appu


As Eric Clapton once said, "Hang on, hang on, hang on"


As Mayur then said, "I look better without my glasses".


Mayur considers the length of Appu's sideburns


Look mommy! No Sideburns!


Appu pulls a Gwyneth Paltrow


Appu then pulls a Kate Winslett


And finally, he dazzles us with Pamela's Andersons

4 comments:

wendigo said...

i'd say mayur looks cuter with glasses. didn't get the gwyneth bit at first, until you elucidated with kate and pam. such nice party times!

Young Thos. said...

So it was you I saw with Appu at Opus in Week 4 of the Kroaking prelims.

We have a surprising number of common friends.

Anoopa Anand said...

Wendigo: Yes, Mayur is cuter with the glasses. Now try telling him that! :)

Thos: Yes, we do. I met Appu through Vinay, but they both are my favourite monkeys.

Young Thos. said...

Ah. Vinay, Appu and Mayur constituted the "Hollywood Hairstyle" you may find referenced on the Orkut testimonial Vinay wrote for me. :)

Did you ALSO happen to go to MCC with Aarti?